Sara is the landscape designer and host of the show “I Hate My Yard” on the DIY network. Her main goal in working with Ashley was to grow her audience and authority in the DIY and landscape design fields outside of the show.
- Work with Sara Bendrick to develop the on-line voice and brand positioning
- Solid penetration and branding of Sara Bendrick as a relatable authoritative role model for all things DIY, Landscape Design, Building and Gardening.
- Positioned Sara as a motivational and educational leader for women, men and children of all ages in the DIY space.
- Created, designed, and managed consistent relatable content in order to continue building and amplifying Sara Bendrick.
- Creative marketing campaigns including #SheBuilds #SheScapes #BendrickLovesBeards #DIYCourage #AskSaraBendrick
- Manage online media placement such as blogs and newsletters to build following and brand.
- Worked with a variety of bloggers forming partnerships and promoting Sara using campaigns and interviews
- Develop short and longer-term strategic social media ramp up program and social marketing plans to acquire and retain audience on all outlets.
- Held successful tweetchats, coining the hashtag #DIYCourage . Duluth Trading Company bought into and adopted this hashtag, signing Sara on with the company
- Developed the hashtag #BendrickLovesBeards. Raised $800 for Movember running an instagram campaign. For every bearded/mustache picture Sara donated money
- Identified voice and style of Sara Bendrick and continue to build social networks through content posting across all channels
- Identified the target audience and used a wide variety of platforms, strategies, and campaigns to engage the audience
- Social channels have sustained growth
- Develop strategic partnerships that foster engagement and opportunities for brand building.
- Developed partnerships with multiple companies. Companies included Name.com, Duluth Trading Company, Glued and Screwed, PrettyHandyGirl, Magesto App, My Fix it Up Life, Soil and Surface, and Girls World Expo
Social Media Growth
AUGUST 7, 2017:
Facebook – 2302
Instagram – 746
Twitter – 937
Pinterest – 104
DECEMBER 19, 2017:
Facebook – 7296
Instagram – 3498
Twitter – 6356
Pinterest – 995